Thursday, June 26, 2008

SCHERZO! ♥

(I know i have tons of homework but because RAFFLES STRINGS > homework)

Tonight was a very very special night for me, and of course strings (: To be honest, I don't ever want tonight to end D: ahhhh Scherzo + Strings loveeeee!

I'm not going to relate the concert in detail, partially because it's almost 11 alr! and some things just can't be put into words (:

First of all, i would like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO:
-Everyone who came for concert! (Chloe, Charlene, Chin Wei, Charmaine, Michelle, Qiqi, my family and many other people :D)
-Chloe and Zongmin for the well-wishes! and Tiff and Shze Hui during class, before i left for strings today (:
-Rach, Shanin, Wing Yan for the note + food, note and note + clip respectively (:
-Cheow Ying, wingyan, rach, shanin for the hugs
-Jiayi, the abovementioned people (:D), nadya, wang qi, li xuan for wishing me good luck before saigon!
-Everyone in strings for the effort, especially our dearest section leaders and exco!!!

I'm happy that compared to sec 1 when I first joined strings, I'm much more confident about playing on stage on a violin now (: Even though we rushed for some of the songs like Simple Symphony, Rhumba and Little Suite ending parts, it's okay (: I loved Saigon the most though, my brother said i was grinning to myself while playing haha x) yay our 'encore' ftw!

After concert we were all busy taking photos, but the stars of the show (i.e. the sec 4s i.e. rach and shanin!) were super in demand, so we waited patiently in queue (: after that everyone went home! Sigh I know I'm not doing justice to this fantabulous concert at all but I think i'm too overwhelmed by various feelings to be coherent D:

Finally, before I end this post, to my dearest sec 4 seniors: Watching the lisTEN performance from backstage made me happy for you guys (cos y'all played well!) and sad because y'all are leaving :( I can't believe there are no more combined with you guys any more! Rach who sits beside me and whom i can always talk to, Shanin who always laugh at the things i say and whom I always make funny faces to, Sydney who always comments about my hair!, Annie's laughter and Tryphe's presence. I love you all <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home